Friday, October 16, 2009
October 16 entry 14
I think that abigail is not very nice but she could be a nice person if she tried. Which would be really nice the reason why I do not think she is nice is because she caused all those innocent people to die and I really do not think that that is not very nice at all but in my eyes she could be a much better person if she just tried to tell the truth and confess that she made it all up I am sure she would punished but certainly not be sent to death. Because if she was sentenced to death just for lying that would be very harsh and not very nice at all I don't think she should be put to death just for telling a lie because if she was put to death for telling a lie well that would just be downright cruel to abigail boy I sure thought at first that she was immature but now that I think on it she was actually just trying to help the other girls by covering up for them. Though the yellow bird thing was kind of funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment