Thursday, October 29, 2009
October 29 Entry 20
I find the scenes that are very descriptive kind of grotesque because they just should not be so descriptive about the things that they are talking about I mean it kind of grosses me out how they talk about people falling in the necessary tubs and vomiting. That just seems way to hard core. But there was a funny scene when the slaves said "Toubob Fa" which means "Jump to kill toubob". And the toubob were cruel using stiff brushes on their scabs on purpose and then using saltwater to clean out the scabs I mean they could have boiled the water and let it cool down to desalt the water. I mean cause there was a lot of blood when the cuts tore open and they could have easily killed the slaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, the "necessary tubs" were pretty disgusting.
ReplyDeleteYikes, it was pretty gruesome!