Thursday, November 5, 2009

october 5 entry24

I like the show ben 10 alien-force. It is my favorite show. My favorite alien is swampfire because he can regenerate limbs and he can also he regenerate other poeples limbs and he shoots balls of fire from his hands. My second favorite alien is echo-echo because he can emit super powerful sound wave from his mouth and he can divide himself into like a hundred different echo-echoes . My favorite is crab guy whom I can never remember his name and he can emit super powerful bolts of electricity from his brain. There is also jet-ray big-chill humongosaur spider monkey and some other aliens whose names I can't remember. Who when the omnitrix evolved came into play. Cannonbolt, benwolf, heatblast, wildvine ghost freak, gray matter diamond head upgrade and four arms and some other aliens were the first aliens that were in the omnitrix when it was unevolved the main character ben tennison's enemy was a bad dude alien named VILGAX. VILGAX was especially unintelligent cause he always teamed up with kevin elevin who also wanted revenge on ben.

1 comment:

  1. Creative! I really liked reading about these different kinds of characters and your favorites! Keep it up, Camren!

    ReplyDelete