Friday, November 20, 2009
November 20 Entry 30
I like the movie roots because it is really good. It is also very helpful that the mandinkas and the other black slaves are speaking in english instead of having subtitles and having hardly anytime to read them. I think Kunta's man training is very interesting so far. Like when Kunta has to catch a bird. I think Kunta was probably thinking YES!!! FINALLY THEY ARE STARTING OUR MANHOOD TRAINING!!!! Kunta was probably kind of scared when he saw the toubob passing by him with some slaves. I know I would be scared. Kunta was very smart to hide from the toubob. And I think if the wild ginny hadn't escaped from kunta and he held on to it while it was still making noise than he surely would have been found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good that you noticed they were speaking English, not their native language. I thought the manhood training was pretty interesting too. I am glad that you enjoyed the film. :)
ReplyDelete