Friday, December 4, 2009
December 4th entry 32
Today I am going to sing the Ben 10 theme song (the person who sings it has a soft voice and it sounds like they have helium in their voice). There was an device thats what and stuck itself upon his wrist the secret that is now he's got super powers he no ordinary kid he ben ten. All along he's on the case fighting off evil from earth or space, vilgax (pronounced Vill-gacks) will never stop till' he gets ben ten cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day. He's Ben ten!!! Thats how much I love this song I even sing it when I'm in the shower because it such a good song you should really BUY the Ben 10 series for your cause it's a really fun show and they'll probably be like yeah go ben. They'll most likely get really excited about it because I know I did and I missed very very very few episodes of ben 10. I can name most of his aliens off hand my favorites are upchuck and eye-guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! I've never heard of Ben 10 before--I can tell this really excites you. Maybe you could find a website that discusses this and show it to me?
ReplyDelete