Tuesday, December 15, 2009
December 15th entry 35
The little sparrows in our barn are like little flying kamikaze but they are so cute even when they're threatening you with dive bombs cause it looks like they are wearing little tuxedoes. But the little sparrows are also like heat seeking missiles that are highly developed. Man if they hit you just right it hurts like heck and man it's just impossible to take the cute little kamikaze seriously because they are so stinking cute and they are just so lovable. I have this rooster and he and I like to fight a lot because he'll come running at me and I'll just pick him up and pretend he's a football with wings and I'll just kick him and the one time I kicked him he made all the way through the rafters and man was it hilarious because every time he'll start squawking super frantically and man it is just so fun to kick the poor idiot. It's like the cows being taken to the meat locker they don't even know what is coming at all and man it is just plain funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really? You have a rooster? Camren, I can't believe you kicked it. That's not very nice. Was he okay?
ReplyDeleteDo you have any other birds at home?