Wednesday, December 16, 2009
December 16th B
I once watched this episode of Green acres and Lisa put the baby chicks into their bed to keep them warm. I have story similar to this I was watching an episode of Friends where Chandler, Joey and a baby chick (a.k.a. baby chicken) were watching a episode of Bay watch and the baby chick got all excited and wound up getting stuck in the VCR and the poor little guy on the show started to peep extremely franticly so Joey said "hold on i'm coming" and so poor Joey and Chandler had to take the VCR apart and by the time they got VCR all taken apart the chick was covered with oil so they had to clean the baby chick off by giving him a bath. And they even played the game twister with the little baby chick. Man this episode was so funny because they even had a bed time set for the chick and even peeped back when they told him to go to bed it was so cute when the little baby chick ate ice cream and got a brain freeze because the little chick started peeping crazily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I've seen this episode of "Friends" before. My uncles and aunts just love that show. It's too bad it's over. I wonder what other shows are good out there.
ReplyDeleteGood job with your entries. You are missing entry 31. Thanks, Camren!