Monday, January 11, 2010
Entry 41 January 11
Me and my dog slept on the couch and then my dog Bud started going grrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr in his sleep so I kicked him to wake him up and he looked at me like what was that for? And so I said to him ya goofball you were growling in your sleep you silly thing and Bud just looked at me like whatever. So I gave him a big old hug and a kiss on his big old ear. And then my best buddy just gave a huge sigh and I was thinking you poor thing, you must be sooooo tired. And then I told him some jokes and then I put my pillow on him fluffed it up some and fell back to sleep. And bud was just happy as a clam which was just fine with me cause if he''s happy then I'm happy too. But mom says Bud doesn't care what I say but hey at least he listens to me when I talk to him. One time he hid a loaf of bread in my clothes basket and pulled the lid back over it. These are just some of our adventures together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you have a really good relationship with your dog. Sometimes it's nice to talk to animals--even though they may not be able to understand you completely--it's nice to feel like you have someone there for you.
ReplyDelete