Thursday, January 21, 2010
January 21 entry 45
I am finding the recent chapters in the book The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn extremely entertaining I am especially looking forward to reading chapter 11 seeing as Huck dresses up as a woman of course the woman is probably going to take pity on him and give him some new lady clothes and is probably going to find out that Huck is actually a boy and boy would that be a twist and he is probably going to find out that his dad is dead and then I'll bet the canoe will be taken over by a couple of low lifes of course this is just some of the random ideas about the book that have been wandering around in my head. But I hope that these events actually happen in the book. Man though I think Huck's dad is definitely not right in the head at all because he beats his child he lies, he cheats, and he steals not to mention he is a con artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, Huck's dad is not a very nice man at all.
ReplyDelete