Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25 entry 46

I feel sorry for the Haitians because the kids lost parents and the parents lost their kids which is really sad and this one lady had half her foot amputated with safety scissors (This was in Haiti). On the global disaster note California has had a huge mud slide and this one place is precariously teetering on the edge of a cliff. I remember this one time when there was this avalanche in the colorado mountains and these guys afterwards invented this backpack device that when you pull up the chord a a gas that's very flotatious causes you to rise to the surface of the snow. And then there is this grenade called the Banshee and when the pin is pulled it emits a super high pitched shriek that makes your ears hurt like super bad and this is used for unruly crowds.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good response to current events that are happening. It is horrible! I am sure that there are lots of people there who need are help.

    ReplyDelete