Thursday, October 15, 2009

october 15 post 15

I have read the Crucible. I thought it was kind of dismal and dark story. It is a story is about people lying and what happens when the lies are told and believed. People lie to get what they
want and to get others in trouble. People end up getting hurt or dying because of the lies in the play. This happens in real life, too. This is like the little boy who cried wolf. Abigail wasn't believed in the end because she told too many lies and got caught. This play tells us that lying causes trouble for you. You get caught and you get in trouble. We should know. Our parents
can catch us.

1 comment:

  1. You are right! "The Crucible" is a dismal story. And, yes, I think the play does teach that lying will get you into trouble.

    ReplyDelete