Thursday, October 8, 2009
October 8 entry 13
Man what a weird person abigail is she's all like well i'll stick a a needle into my stomach so that way I can blame john's wife and then I can get married to john then he and I will have a happily ever after sorry to disappoint you abigail because that ain't gonna happen not on John P's watch he is a respectable man that you you immature little brat committed ADULTERY WITH!!!!!!!!!!! So there I'm sorry that you are so weird about everything will you not stop until everyone is dead you megalomaniacal maniac. Your CRAZY I say CRAZY. And John doesn't even like you and you are so insistent that he likes you and you are completely wrong I say wrong ter do what you did and I can't believe John P. even kind of liked you just a little bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job writing about what we are reading in class.
ReplyDeleteYou are missing two entries. Make sure to stay on top of free writes so you don't lose out on points. Thanks.