Thursday, November 19, 2009

november 19 entry 29

I like the vide-game Tony Hawk's American Wasteland because there are so many awesome skating arenas and it's really fun because in one you can either shatter the basketball headboard or you do an awesome grind on the basketball hoop or you can cause this foreign dude to yell at you in his native language for using his car as a ramp. And you can also do a grind on a rail to get to the other side of a canyon and you can purchase awesome tricked out boards. I personally like the falcon series of skate boards because they are really easy to unlock and plus they're the perfect board to skate board with. Because they have the perfect balance of speed and trick capability because you can perform quite a few hard tricks with them such as the poppy birdhouse trick because they are just really awesome and I love them so much. And the poppy birdhouse is like the hardest trick ever to perform and I am thinking about trying a sloppy ollie with a M60 Mctwist which is like the sickest (cool) trick ever well for me anyways

1 comment:

  1. I like how you discuss what you enjoy in this entry. The tricks you can do with skate boards sound really neat. My brother skateboards a lot--I am sure he'd be familiar with the tricks you are talking about here.

    ReplyDelete