Friday, December 4, 2009
December 4th entry 33
I saw a cave in a national geographic magazine it was really cool to. It's probably like the cave in the movie THE CAVE. The movie The Cave is a really good horror movie. Its about these russian treasure hunter who got turned into these monsters that have these bacteria on their teeth and when they bite you you get highly sharpened senses and then you gradually turn into a monster just like them. And the reason I know this is because the 1 guy has a russian military tattoo and the one monster has that exact same tattoo. And they pretty much discover this whole new ecosystem which is really cool and then in the very beginning there's a mosaic depicting these knights to go in and battle these monsters but instead they just get infected. And they basically infect the russians who in turn infect the group of cave explorers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've seen "The Cave" before; you are right, it is pretty creepy.
ReplyDeleteGood job giving a summary of it. It's interesting how the magazine article reminded you of the movie. I always am thinking about life experiences, texts, and films and how they all relate. That's good that you're doing that here--it shows your thinking process.